- By Abacus Corporation
1. Everything is possible.
2. Nothing is easy.
3. Western business logic does not apply.
4. It is a fun project if there is no deadline.
5. You must persist - things will come your way eventually.
6. Patience is the essence of success.
7. "You don't know China" means they disagree.
8. "New regulation" means they found a new way
to avoid doing something.
9. "Internal regulation" means they are mad at
10. "Basically, no problem" means big problem.
11. When you are optimistic, think about rule #2.
12. When you are discouraged, think about rule #1.